FreePBX 14.0.1.20 - Unable to connect to the UCP Node Server because: 'Error: xhr poll error'

When logging into UCP on any account I’m getting “Unable to connect to the UCP Node Server because: ‘Error: xhr poll error’” I’ve removed and reinstalled UCP, ran all system updates, ran all module updates and still no luck. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Resolved: Turns out this was caused by the “Default Certificate” in “Certificate Management” not matching the SSL under “System Admin > HTTPS Setup”. I changed it to match and the message no longer comes up.

The Node ports are as defined in Advanced Settings, they need to be accessible from the browser. See:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Ports+used+on+your+PBX

As far as I can tell, this is all setup properly. I even tried disabling the firewall and still get the error message in UCP.

Another SS.

Anyone have any ideas? :frowning:

Did you reboot after you made the last change that caused this?

Open up the browser’s developer console and look at the logs produced there while getting the error.

Getting this in the console over and over every couple of seconds.

Funny enough nothing changed, it just started happening. Have tried rebooting though and no dice.

The console suggestion led me to the fix.

Same issue new Installation. I used this fix but now the error has returned 24 hours or so later

I just did an update, and this issue i get, but the solution not working, any ideas?

ucp daemon not runniung (tried to start it), I go to UCP get zhr poll error

I just updated this morning. 2/6/19, and I’m seeing the same error:
Unable to connect to the UCP Node Server because: ‘Error: xhr poll error’

i was able to fix the issue by adding using the following terminal command

“sudo fwconsole ma install ucp”

“fwconsole ma install ucp” — does not work