FreePBX 13 static agents in Queues doesn't ring for some calls

Hello

I use FreePBX 10.13.66-14, asterisk 13.10.0 and iSymphony.

I use 6 queues with static members round-robin with memory and enabled autofill, 3-9 agents.
Extensions use CISCO hardphones or X-Lite.
Customer come to the queues from IVRs.

I use iSymphony to monitor the queues, so I can see state of extensions and all calls in Queue in process and waiting.

Mostly Queues work well, but sometimes (3-4-5 time a day) we see the following:
There are calls in the Queue,
There are available agents in the same Queue, they are really available in the screenshot you can see, they have white circle, this means they are registered and free.
But extensions don’t ring, even iSymphony shows that they don’t ring ( iSymphony shows yellow circl when extension rings)

And extensions are really registered and free. I can see them with asterisk -x ‘sip show peers’

I didn’t find anything bad in logs,

After some time it just starts ringing correctly.

I tried to change:
RingStrategy
FollowMe … disable/enable - some of our agents use it, but I tried to disable it nothing changed

I tried to set “Queue state detection” in extension module to “Ignore State” and it looks like it helped, but we got about 5 asterisk segfault a day so I had to revert it to “Use state”.

I saw posts with similar issue but they are too old and no solution has been found.

--------------------- UPDATE ----------------------
FreePBX is installed in HyperV virtual server
HyperV drivers are installed

And a Interesting thing:
1)I see stacked call in queue, in the queue there are free agents but they don’t ring
2) I call to any agent from the Queue - just 1 ring abd drop
3) The Queue starts working properly

• But it helps not in all cases.

Looks like iSymphony shows wrong status of extensions

Also I got situation when I saw stacked call, Dial to registered extension (it must be available) but hear extension unavailable VoiceMail , and right after that extension appears unavalable in iSymphony. If extension rings on my call then right after my call calls from the Queue will came to the extension and it rings properly (I wrote this above)

all extensions configured with NAT, and we tried to connect them with/without VPN no difference.

Also we tried to use Zoiper instead of X-Lite - no difference

If you need any other information or test … I will provide.

Best regards.

Do you have Call Wrapup time defined? And, if so, play with different values including disabling and see if it helps.

Asterisk seg faults may be resolved by changing to Asterisk 13.9.1, which if you are on the Distro can be done with:

yum downgrade asterisk1313.9.1
fwconsole restart

Also are you using agent penalties?

No penalties, for agents

About asterisk segfaults
I have asterisk segfault only with “Queue state detection” =“Ignore State” in extensions (Queues members), if I change it to “Use state” asterisk is stable.

I had asterisk segfaults after update to 13.10.0 but this post helped me

So
I tried to set Wrap up time to 0 - this doesn’t help
I’ve experienced the issue right now.

And Interesting thing:
1)I see stacked call in queue, in the queue there are free agents but they don’t ring
2) I call to any agent from the Queue - just 1 ring abd drop
3) The Queue starts working properly

• But it helps not in all cases.