I’m looking for a free solution to deploy about 10 grandstream IP phones.
Thanks in advance
There is the OSS EPM that should get you started.
Thanks for you reply.
Where may I find a step by step guide on using OSS EPM?
Only 10 phones? Do it manually.
- Manually setup one phone from the phone’s GUI.
- Export the config file.
- Duplicate the config file 9 times.
- Edit the extension specific information.
- Put on your FreePBX instance in the
- Setup your DHCP option 66 to point to https://pbx.domain.com:1443
I’ve tried it and seems to works fine.
Thanks for your reply.
I’m trying OSS EPM and seems to works fine
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.