Follow-me Not working from Queue

I have an extensions (107 and 115) with follow me setup to my cellphone. If I dial these extensions from any other extension, i get a call to my cellphone.

But if i add these extensions in my queue as static agents, i don’t get queue calls to my cellphone.

P.S. I use Fixed CID Value in Follow Me

Thanks!

Make sure Called As Dialed is set in Agent restrictions in the queue. If still doesn’t work an asterisk logs would be needed.

Yes, the queue is set to Called As Dialed. This functionality with the same settings worked before. I rarely use Follow Me and I didn’t notice at what point it stopped working… I use openvox GSM gateway to call my mobile.

What specific logs are needed, at the moment of calling the queue or to extension too?

asterisk logs from the cli or full log file. Providing Great Debug - Support Services - Documentation

in order to test that follow me is working
you can create another extension (outside of the queue)
and forward/follow-me calls to this extension
if it works it means that you have wrong settings with you Trunk provider

@satskiy If I dial these extensions from any other extension, i get a call to my cellphone. But if i add these extensions in my queue as static agents, i don’t get queue calls to my cellphone.

The queue is set to Called As Dialed, and use Fixed CID Value in Follow Me.

@spioli Unfortunately, the log did not fit into the message…
Call - extension to extension - Pastebin.com - Call ext. to ext.
Call - mobile to queue - Pastebin.com - Call mobile to queue

27041 [2023-05-03 10:29:51] VERBOSE[93534][C-000010c5] pbx.c: Executing [8123456666666@from-internal:5] Playback(“Local/8123456666666@from-internal-000015f8;2”, “silence/1&cannot-complete-as-dialed&check-number-dial-again,noanswer”) in new stack

means there is no outbound route for this call

@satskiy
There are outgoing routes. I repeat - if I dial these extensions from any other extension, they will call me on my mobile phone, the problem appeared only in queues (until recently it worked).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.