File Integrity failed... framework-12.0.76.3.tgz.gpg

Can not upgrade FreePBX 12 to 13 because of get error at upgrade of FreePBX Framework-12.0.76.3.
But FreePBX Framework-12.0.76.2 upgraded without any problems.

Downloading 5084349 of 5084349 (100%)            
The following error(s) occured:
 - File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.76.3.tgz.gpg - aborting (Cause: Unable to download GPG key 3DDB2122FE6D84F7, or find /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/3DDB2122FE6D84F7.key or /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FE6D84F7.key)

I guess that problem with this version of package and I sure that differences between 12.0.76.2 and 12.0.76.3 unlikely make difficulties with upgrade FreePBX 12 to 13. How I can pass over “Check requirements” in “12 to 13 Upgrade Tool”?

Thank you for participating!

master@linux-server:~$ sudo -u asterisk gpg --refresh-keys --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpg: fatal: не могу создать каталог `/home/master/.gnupg': Отказано в доступе
secmem usage: 0/0 bytes in 0/0 blocks of pool 0/65536
master@linux-server:~$ sudo su asterisk
asterisk@linux-server:/home/master$ gpg --refresh-keys --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpg: создан каталог `/home/asterisk/.gnupg'
gpg: создан новый файл настроек `/home/asterisk/.gnupg/gpg.conf'
gpg: ВНИМАНИЕ: параметры в `/home/asterisk/.gnupg/gpg.conf' еще не активны при этом запуске
gpg: создана таблица ключей `/home/asterisk/.gnupg/secring.gpg'
gpg: создана таблица ключей `/home/asterisk/.gnupg/pubring.gpg'
asterisk@linux-server:/home/master$ exit

But I got error again.

amportal a ma installall

Please wait...

no repos specified, using: [standard,extended] from last GUI settings

Upgrading: framework
Upgrading framework..
Downloading 5084349 of 5084349 (100%)            
The following error(s) occured:
 - File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.76.3.tgz.gpg - aborting (Cause: GPG took too long to run the command: [/usr/bin/gpg --homedir /home/asterisk/.gnupg --no-permission-warning --keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve=true,timeout=5 --status-fd 3 --verify /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.76.3.tgz.gpg])

So run the command that it said took too long to see what the issue is

Thanks for your time! But I already reinstalled on 13.