Endpoint Manager for dummies

Unfortunately you are just plain wrong. I just helped a client use epm with the features I listed above and it worked perfectly. This was ironically right when you sent this reply. Next time when you have an issue file a bug request. Or email me for free support ad I have offered many many times. Thanks :slight_smile:

tm1000,

Iā€™m reporting to you what happens when I follow the directions that youā€™ve provided. It may be that something about my configuration is causing issues, but Iā€™m not ā€œplain wrong.ā€

Iā€™d be happy to open a bug report. Can you provide me with some instructions on how to do so?

I donā€™t even know your e-mail address, so I canā€™t e-mail you for support.

Iā€™m happy to work with you on these issues.

All of my testing was done on the latest (non-beta) FreePBX Distro with templates for the Aastra 6757i.

andrew (dot) nagy (at) the159 (dot) com

I look forward to your email.

Itā€™s in your inbox. :slight_smile:

In the endpoint template manager, editing the SPA504G template, I see a ā€œLine Optionsā€, allowing me to configure each of its 4 lines/buttons.

When editing the SPA942, 962, 509G, which have 4,6,9 lines/buttons respectively, there is no ā€œLine Optionsā€, not allowing you to configure the other lines/buttons using the EPM GUI.

Is this intentional or a bug? What am I missing?

Brian

Itā€™s intentional. I have to write these options out manually for each phone and I do not get paid for it.

Understood tm1000.

Iā€™ve found that I can just use the 504g ā€˜Product Selectā€™ foe a SPA942 and SPA962 template

ALSO - Iā€™m confident that you do not hear it enough but THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

All to often I hear ā€˜entitlementā€™ on these forums for a product that has been given to them for free!

People donā€™t realize the power they wield with Open Source (FREE) tools like Asterisk and FreePBX.

Brian

this link is dead.

Hello, Frends!

My name is Iliya. I am system administrator of Asterisk PBX.
Tell me how i can to add a new branches? I want to help a Great Project Provisioner.net. I want to add Escene and Dlinkā€¦ and many other branches!