Dial failed for some reason with DIALSTATUS = NOANSWER and HANGUPCAUSE = 16

Hi,
I have FreePBX 15.0.16.73 and a SIP trunk with my provider.
I am experience strange issues on specific mobile numbers belonging to the same provider.
All other inbound/outbound calls are ok. There are a few mobile numbers that when I call them I get …

– Called SIP/xxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx
– No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)
– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:26] NoOp(“SIP/zzz-00000002”, “Dial failed for some reason with DIALSTATUS = NOANSWER and HANGUPCAUSE = 16”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:27] GotoIf(“SIP/zzz-00000002”, “0?continue,1:s-NOANSWER,1”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-NOANSWER,1)
– Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:1] NoOp(“SIP/zzz-00000002”, “Dial failed due to trunk reporting NOANSWER - giving up”) in new stack
– Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:2] Progress(“SIP/zzz-00000002”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:3] Playback(“SIP/zzz-00000002”, “number-not-answering,noanswer”) in new stack
– <SIP/zzz-00000002> Playing ‘number-not-answering.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)

Please assist.
Laz

I have a second Freepbx installations on differenent physical location with the similar sip trunks (with the same provider, different user/pass of course), all experience the same issue with the same mobile phones, if I call from a third Freepbx installations on differenent physical location but one that does not have sip trunk with the provider, and just used and isdn card or pstn card, the call is placed with no issues.

What am i missing??

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.