CRM module (webhooks) no destination on inbound calls

Hello,
When looking at the data sent form the CRM webhook if it is an outbound call I have a source and destination number set however when the call is inbound only the source number is set. Is there any way to get the destination on the start of call data.

FreePBX version 15.0.16.42

Thank you,
Josiah

Example inbound data

uuid=1581462445.426782
&direction=inbound
&disposition=UNKNOWN
&source=90939XXXXX
&destination=
&recordingfile=
&duration=0
&calldate=1581462446
&timestamp=1581462446
&clid=
&cnam=
&cnum=
&type=START
&voicemail=
&owner=0

Hi @jpowellemc,

As per the current working of sangomacrm REST API Webhook, we are sending the destination value on END event not on START event but uuid value will be same for both the events. So on the basis of uuid it’s a single call only.

Can you please let us know what are you trying to develop, we will try to help you out.

Thanks

Hello @mmishra,
Thank you for your reply. I am trying to make our custom CRM search through our database of phone numbers and display the information found to the user taking the call as the call is coming in. Without any destination I dont know who to display the popup to. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi @jpowellemc,

As per current working of Sangomacrm REST API module we don’t support it, Can you please open a feature request ticket for the same.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.