Configure pri trunk from tatateleservices

Is this a distro install? Have you rebooted the server completely?

Yes i rebooted server completely

Is this a distro install?

Hi i am sorry i was trying a different setup.
active=yes
alarms=UNCONFIGURED
description=WCTE23X (PCI) Card 0 Span 1
name=WCTE2/0/1
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TE235 (VPMOCT064)
location=PCI Bus 01 Slot 01
basechan=1
totchans=31
irq=0
type=digital-E1
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=AMI,HDB3
framing_opts=CCS,CRC4
coding=
framing=cas
[2]
active=yes
alarms=UNCONFIGURED
description=WCTE23X (PCI) Card 0 Span 2
name=WCTE2/0/2
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TE235 (VPMOCT064)
location=PCI Bus 01 Slot 01
basechan=32
totchans=31
irq=0
type=digital-E1
syncsrc=0
lbo=0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)
coding_opts=AMI,HDB3
framing_opts=CCS,CRC4
coding=
framing=cas

Where do i change the syncsrc=1, when i set syncsrc=1 it works, but can you help me where to change the syncsrc in freepbx.

Every configuration should go to system.conf if you are configuring it manually.

i need to change three values
coding=hdb3
framnig=ccs
syncsrc=1

If i change these values the The PRI line will work. Alaram will be OK, I am not getting where to configure these values and the syntax please.

I’m trying to help you but you are not answering the questions or giving the needed information.

Why don’t you use the same syntax that you used in your old server?

1 Like

What i did is i have two hard disks in one i installted Asterisk with redhat 7.5, in second one i installed freepbx.
In asterisk the settings for dahdi are same as old server and card shows ALARAM=OK . All settings will show as old server when i run #dahdi_scan.
In freepbx also i have set the same settings , but when i run #dahdi_scan the three settings are not getting changed. I have uninstalled dahdil config module from freepbx gui.

If you uninstalled dahdi module, you should try to configure dahdi from scratch, using dahdi_genconf. Delete all dahdi conf files and then run dahdi_genconf. After that make additional modifications if needed, or directly copy the files from the redhat installation into the freepbx distro installation.

The config seems to be right in all respects. some where the framing and coding is overwritten.
is it possible to take remote access using anydesk and try, there is no data even if it cracks no issue.

I reinstalled freepbx now i have got all modules back , How do i configure the e1 line in the gui.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/DAHDI+Configs

After changing to E1 i am net get getting the channels and framing/coding changed.

it is in T1 mode, not E1. E1 supports 32 channels, and D-channel is 16. you have to config the card and switch E1 mode. I think there is switch T1/E1 mode in Digium card by default.

I could able to configure the card manually by changing the system.conf file. I uninstalled dahdi module from freepbx.
Now i got an indication alarm=OK, the card is showing constant green.

This card does not have switch

Hi i could able to configure dahdi, now if i try to make an outgoing call i am getting a message all cirecuits are busy now please call again later.
any help please
i feel the trunk created is not refering to dahdi.

hey thanks a lot for your support, i could able to configure the line and it worked with free pbx.

Thanks for prompt response i could complete the task

Thanks i could achieve it.