Commercial Voicemail Notification doesn't work

Dear All, I have purchased Voicemail notification yesterday in order to change the From and Subject to my own custom brand.

When trying to configure a new voicemail notification for an extension, I try to call the extension to leave a voice mail however at the end of leaving the voice mail I press # and get an error saying “I am sorry an error has occurred”

Before I setup the Voicemail Notification for this extension I used to get the regular notification with the subject “FreePBX VoiceMail Notification”

I would appreciate any help
Thanks

Dear All, I have purchased Voicemail notification yesterday in order to change the From and Subject to my own custom brand.

When trying to configure a new voicemail notification for an extension, I try to call the extension to leave a voice mail however at the end of leaving the voice mail I press # and get an error saying “I am sorry an error has occurred”

Before I setup the Voicemail Notification for this extension I used to get the regular notification with the subject “FreePBX VoiceMail Notification”

I would appreciate any help
Thanks

The /var/log/asterisk/full log should have more information about what the actual error was. An excetpt of that from the failed call should help troubleshoot the problem.

1 Like

Hi Dave, sorry for my late reply

I’ll check the logs and attach them to you.

I checked the file myself and it’s saying that the length of the voice mail that was left was not enough. tried to call and leave a voice mail with 10 seconds or longer. it worked fine and I got a voice mail notification email however it’s not coming from the Voice Mail notification commercial module.

Attaching log, please change the extension of full.tgz to full because it’s not compressed file.
Thanks

full.tgz (189.4 KB)

Nevermind, I got it sorted out myself. Thank you so much though
it’s under settings/voicemail admin/ settings/ Email Config

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.