CDR Reports have stopped logging

Hi All
I have a FREPBX Distro server that CDR Reports have stopped logging I have reports from 2021 but none since then. I have Updated from Freepbx 14 to 15 and to 16. any idea why the logging would stop? and How can I fix this? I have tested it on some of my other servers and have the same issue.
PBX Version:
PBX Distro: 12.7.8-2208-2.sng7
Asterisk Version: 17.9.4

module show like cdr
Module Description Use Count Status Support Level Tell Asterisk to not maintain a CDR for 0 Running core Fork The CDR into 2 separate entities 0 Running core
cdr CDR Engine 8 Running core Adaptive ODBC CDR backend 0 Running core Comma Separated Values CDR Backend 0 Not Running extended Customizable Comma Separated Values CDR 0 Running core Asterisk Manager Interface CDR Backend 0 Running core ODBC CDR Backend 0 Not Running extended Call Detail Record (CDR) dialplan functi 1 Running core
9 modules loaded

asterisk -x “cdr show status”

Call Detail Record (CDR) settings

Logging: Enabled
Mode: Simple
Log calls by default: Yes
Log unanswered calls: No
Log congestion: No

Ignore bridging changes: No

Ignore dial state changes: No

  • Registered Backends

    Adaptive ODBC

[[email protected] asterisk]# cat /etc/asterisk/cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf
alias start => calldate

So on all the servers that the CDR the odbcinst.ini is blank. all mu servers are setup the same so I found one that the odbcinst.ini was good and copied it. Worked like a charm. looks like the Upgrade failed on that file as everything else is working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.