Calls to or From Avigilon Intercom extension terminate immediately

I have an Avigilon H4 video intercom that is supposed to work for sip calls but I have not found a good configuration to make or receive calls from the device to another extension or from another extension to the device. It shows that it is registered to the freepbx and when I directly call the extension (100) from another extension (1003) the intercom makes a noise like a call just disconnected the same thing happens when i try to initiate a call from the intercom (100) to a local extension (1003).

I am running the Freepbx on a Vultr cloud server and have tested the intercom extension (100) on another local sangoma phone to verify that calls work.

This is the configuration page for the intercom, Pretty Basic.

And this is the log for a call from a phone extension (1003) to the intercom extension (100) followed by a call from the intercom Extension (100) to the Phone Extension (1003).

//Cant POST LINKS YET--https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/37a14ac7

Any help would be appreciated.

Line 1123:

m=audio 0 RTP/AVPF 0 101
c=IN IP4 127.0.0.1
m=video 0 RTP/AVPF 99 104
c=IN IP4 127.0.0.1

Extension 100 has rejected both the audio and video streams, by specifying port number 0 in the m= lines (as well as a silly IP address).

LIne 1106:

[2022-02-02 21:55:05] VERBOSE[2282] res_pjsip_logger.c: <--- Received SIP response (678 bytes) from UDP:**MY-WAN-IP**:1065 --->

MY-WAN-IP address doesn’t feel right here. Surely this is local and you should be seeing the intercom’s LAN IP address? Has the intercom being incorrectly configured for NAT use?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.