CallerID include trunk name Solved

hello .

i have two freepbx machine … connected via sip trunk…

1 .pbx1 ext range : 400-500
2. pbx2 ext range : 100-200

for example : when i call from 150 ---->405 .
call from 405 , coming with trunk name “pbx2” … is there way to remove trunk name ?

also log :
– Executing [[email protected]:30] Set(“SIP/pbx2-000049a8”, “CALLERID(number)=pbx2”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:31] Set(“SIP/pbx2-000049a8”, “CALLERID(name)=150”) in new stack

did you mark this trunk as "intra compeny " ? - in freepbx

no. how i can mark ? does is it context=from-internal ?

In freepbx you have it on the outbound trunk- its a check box or a button

i checked it but result is same :frowning:

so try to search the dialplan responsible for this in /etc/asterisk
and change what you dont want

grep ‘macro-user-callerid’ /etc/asterisk/*

if you dont know dial plan then its better to try on a testing server.
by the way why do you want to remove it from the log ?

[quote=“batchen, post:6, topic:40075”]
why do you want to remove it from the log ?
[/quote]\

I’ve got this one.

PBX2 is the wrong source for that extension. PBX2 is extensions 100-199, so the caller ID is picking up an incorrect caller ID setting from somewhere.

Now, back to the question. There are several places where the Caller ID can be set. There is a module called SetCallerID() that can do it, plus the extension, outbound route, and trunk can all set (or modify) the outbound Caller ID.

In the outbound route, you can mark the route as an “Intracompany route” using the check box (right by the “Emergency route” checkbox). This reduces the number of places that update the Caller ID.

Note that this can be a good thing or a bad thing. I had a route mislableled as an IC route once and all of the calls when out from “510”. Not a valid Caller ID for the real world.

Something in your configuration is setting the Caller ID fields. Without either a lot more log information or more insight into your server config, there are just too many places that can cause this problem.

servers has .fresh config…
i testet trunk via IAX2 and it works without include turnk name …

i also checked “intra company” but it was same result. call coming extension number with trunk name. and can not make redial because tunk name Perceived as number :confused:

Did anyone else notice the problem here?

You have the Caller ID Number getting set to “pbx2” and the Caller ID Name set to “150”. That’s why your redial doesn’t work.

yes . i said same)) … and where i can change this …

You have to check all of the places that set the Caller ID. It could be in your extension definition, but it could also be getting set in the route or trunk. Have you checked the phone itself and made sure that it isn’t setting the Caller ID. It’s also possible that someone entered a Caller ID in the format (“Extension” <Name>).

This is a pure misconfiguration on your system. It’s not a system problem. You, and only you, have access to the information we would need to fix this.

IT is ONE side :

Trunk Name:
pbx2

PEER Details:

username=pbx2
type=peer
fromuser=pbx2
secret=Test1234
qualify=yes
host=192.168.1.69
disallow=all
allow=ulaw,alaw,gsm

Incoming Settings

USER Context:
pbx1
USER Details:

type=user
secret=Test1234
host=192.168.1.69
disallow=all
context=from-internal
allow=ulaw,alaw,gsm

it is second side :

Trunk Name:
pbx1
PEER Details:

username=pbx1
fromuser=pbx1
type=peer
secret=Test1234
qualify=yes
host=192.168.1.12
disallow=all
allow=ulaw,alaw,gsm

Incoming Settings

USER Context:
pbx2
USER Details:

type=user
secret=Test1234
host=192.168.1.12
disallow=all
context=from-internal
allow=ulaw,alaw,gsm

IT is that is … no more additional config . set-caller id or sumting …no cid ovveride ."inttra company"
checked or somehing .i have also softphones also hardphones. so there is not phone problems also…:confused:

This one looks like the problem child:

fromuser=pbx2

@freeman

There is more - lots more. What version of FreePBX are you running?

There are four screens full of information about your extensions, your trunks, your routes, your call routing, etc. Send us screenshots of those pages and we should be able to help you.

If you don’t understand what we are saying, please let us know that as well.

So far, all you’ve done is say the same thing over and over and tell us no. We need more than that or this problem will never be solved.

here is screens
what additional screen may i provide also ?

These don’t look like real routes, they look like something you dummied up to show that you can do a print screen.

In spite of that, if you want the system to include extension numbers between two PBX systems, you need to check the “Intra-company route” box on your Outbound Route screen for that route.

On the screen that defines the Extension, set the Extension’s Caller ID to [“Name” <ext>] and your problem should be solved. With nothing set for Caller ID in the Routes and Trunks, the only places to get the Caller ID are from the Extension Definition screen or the phone itself. If you set up the Extension Screen correctly and it’s still wrong, it has to be set in the phone incorrectly.

Hi I had this trouble too and manged to sort it by adding a couple of lines to the outgoing and incoming settings on both PBX’s. Add these to both sections in the Trunk - SIP Settings

trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes

Darren

1 Like

many many thanks.

i added trustrpid=yes sendrpid=yes and it works. calls coming without trunk name…

solved.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Trunk callerid name