I am trying to sync the caller name from other database to VoIP server.
I already success to update the name into asterisk database (tables: users, devices, sip).
the problem is, the calling name doesn’t display like the callerID that I synced. I already tried to reload the VoIP server (fwconsole reload).
when I tried “database show ampuser XXXX” the “/AMPUSER/XXXX/cidname” was not changed to the new callerID.
Where? Some places do not pass caller ID name from the sender, others will only match the number to a national database of registered caller ID numbers.
on the receiver. I already updated the name in national database (asterisk tables: sip, devices, and users), the “database show ampuser XXXX” not show the new caller ID name.
I checked the asterisk log, the callerID name from “AMPUSER/XXXX/cidname”
Be aware that your . .asterisk tables: sip, devices, and users . . . are from mysql/mariadb , the AMPUSER stuff is in the native asterisk sqlite3 astdb database. FreePBX updates the sqlite3 tables to suit when it is convinced that it needs to.
thank you, Dicko. I will find the way to update to native asterisk sqlite3 astdb database.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.