CallerID in FreePBX not display correct?

Dear all,

I am trying to sync the caller name from other database to VoIP server.

I already success to update the name into asterisk database (tables: users, devices, sip).

the problem is, the calling name doesn’t display like the callerID that I synced. I already tried to reload the VoIP server (fwconsole reload).

when I tried “database show ampuser XXXX” the “/AMPUSER/XXXX/cidname” was not changed to the new callerID.

Thanks

Where? Some places do not pass caller ID name from the sender, others will only match the number to a national database of registered caller ID numbers.

on the receiver. I already updated the name in national database (asterisk tables: sip, devices, and users), the “database show ampuser XXXX” not show the new caller ID name.

I checked the asterisk log, the callerID name from “AMPUSER/XXXX/cidname”

Thanks

Be aware that your . .asterisk tables: sip, devices, and users . . . are from mysql/mariadb , the AMPUSER stuff is in the native asterisk sqlite3 astdb database. FreePBX updates the sqlite3 tables to suit when it is convinced that it needs to.

1 Like

thank you, Dicko. I will find the way to update to native asterisk sqlite3 astdb database.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.