Boot system !amportal is deprecated. Please use fwconsole!

As I indicated in the matter, to start the system during this household appears " !!!amportal is deprecated. Please use fwconsole!!!".
From time starts well, but in the future with any upgrade may fail.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Use fwconsole start

That is likely caused by your “/etc/rc.local” file being outdated. just change amportal to fwconsole.

Hi thanks for the answer but is not that. I’ve looked at rc.local and right.
There has to be some other system boot script but can not find.

rc.local

!/bin/sh
touch /var/lock/subsys/local
/usr/sbin/fwconsole start

OK, Solved.
The problem was not “/etc/rc.local” was in “/etc/rc.d/rc.local”.
Thank you for bustra help.

Great so now I have the right directory but how do you update the boot script.

Lots of info missing here for Noobs. Not very helpful at all!

Everything you need is spelled out in this post.

If you don’t even know how to use a text editor, then what are you doing with a phone system that runs on CentOS and is exposed to the Internet?

Learn basic Linux or pay the price later. There are thousands of hackers out there just waiting for a guy like you to run a phone system. Good luck.

Great now we have trolls in a support forum thanks for the support.

FYI My system is not yet production and not exposed to the net.

This ain’t that simple! At least on CentOS

/etc/rc.local

is a symlink to

/etc/rc.d/rc.local

My /etc/rc.d/rc.local is dated from 2013 and my /etc/rc.local - WHICH IS A FILE - is dated from this morning when I ran the update script, so the update script obviously touches /etc/rc.local. I can’t say if the update script broke the symlink or not - I won’t know until the next time I run an update script - but with a broken symlink /etc/rc.d/rc.local is left in a stale state.

I moved /etc/rc.local into /etc/rc.d/rc.local and then reestablished the symlink with ln -s /etc/rc.d/rc.local /etc/rc.local, so this problem is resolved for now anyway.