BLF List Yealink T4X

Hello,

Apologies for something that may be Yealink-specific ending up on the FreePBX forums.

I am interested in BLF List for Yealink T4x phones - and if this is possible? I have read the Admin Guide about BLF LIsts from Yealink a couple of times, but I’m just not wrapping my head around it. (I completely understand a regular BLF key).

Has anyone setup BLF List, and would they share their configurations? Thinking that maybe seeing it in action will help me understand what it’s all about. I had thought that you could just point the phone at an XML file with a list of things to monitor, and it would automatically populate that onto the handset line keys - but I don’t think this is correct. Plus, int he Admin Guide, the BLF List URI example they provide looks almost like a SIP URI ([email protected])…

I am trying to achieve specific BLF keys for specific extensions - and didn’t want to have to create a heap of individual common.cfg files for the different BLF combo’s. Unless anyone has found a way to put the linekey or expansion module key configurations into the mac.cfg specific files at all? I figured that BLF List might be the way to achieve this result. Open to other suggestions if anyone has them?

Thanks a bunch!

Did you find solution for BLF list?
I think BLF List is a RFC4662 Resource List Subscriptions. You have to configure it from config files (not in FreePBX). Example link: RLS SETUP

For BLF, use:

linekey.X.type = 16
linekey.X.line = 1
linekey.X.value = 100
linekey.X.label = Reception

Where X is the number corresponding to the linekey you are configuring, and 100 is the extension of the BLF you want.

We are talking about BLF LIST linekey.X.type = 39 (not simple BLF).

AFAIK this is supported in Asterisk for PJSIP extensions but there is nothing exposed in FreePBX that allows you to configure it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.