Blank web page gui FreePBX 4.211.64-10 Asterisk 11.7.0

Hello all. I did a backup from one machine and restored to another.
Have now a blank gui with the following error from “amportal a dbug”:

==> /var/log/httpd/error_log <==
[Fri Aug 14 02:27:38 2015] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function module_run_notification_checks() in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 133
[Fri Aug 14 02:27:39 2015] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning: include_once(/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 100
[Fri Aug 14 02:27:39 2015] [error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/admin/config.php on line 100

How do i fix this?

Hello,

First I would try upgrading all the modules with amportal a ma upgradeall

And then I would try to upgrade to latest FreePBX distro (FreePBX Distro 6.12.65-29). You can get the upgrade scripts from here: http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FD/Updating+FreePBX+Official+Distro

As always, you need to have a full backup of your system and read the instructions of the upgrade carefully.

esarant

i already tried amportal a ma upgradeall
that didn’t work.

As far as the upgrade scripts…
I thought about that and it seems like a sketchy prospect to me that may just compound the issue.
This is a production machine in use everyday! Its not interfering with phone calls so i’d rather not make it worse.

But if i ever need to make changes that i can’t do from the cmd line, I’ll need Gui access again.

Anyone know about PHP issues?

Does /etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf or /etc/freepbx.conf exist anywhere?

Yes there is. Although after a reboot, it fixed itself :grin:
Sorry, I wanted to fix this without a reboot since i only had remote access the last couple days and was worried a reboot might make things worse. then i just got physical access tonight, so i wasn’t so worried about a reboot.

Thanks anyways!