Backup & Restore Module, ssh server, PHP Fatal error

Entering up a FreePBX 14 Backup & Restore config. All modules are up to date. I created an SSH Server, generated the keys, tested scp connectivity and can transfer files using the key generated. So, I enter the settings into FreePBX, and when I run a backup I get:

Saving Backup 3...done!
Initializing Backup 3
Connecting to remote server...
bash: php: command not found
Something went wrong when connecting to remote server. Aborting!
PHP Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php on line 108
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Function name must be a string in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php on line 108
Stack trace:
1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php:108

Ran fwconsole chown, fwconsole ma downloadinstall backup, same problem. What gives?

I had a look in my /var/log/ and /var/log/asterisk folders, cat * | grep backup.php wasn’t very helpful. Checked /var/log/httpd too, same thing. There’s some mention of it in the cron log, but that’s it.

I’m not sure where to start troubleshooting this one.

I guess I’m giving up using the SSH server portion of the backup and restore module. I’ll write my own solution using the post-task hooks provided.

Too bad, I wanted to use a “pure” solution.

Did you actually submit this on the Issues page, or are you expecting someone in the user community to figure out what looks like a source code problem?

A quick look through the archives would tell you that there are very few people that use backup and restore to begin with. A large part of that is the “Exactly the same version of FreePBX” requirement, which doesn’t seem to be enough half the time. If you are looking for a way to move forward, I’d recommend the link that was posted this morning about “Warm Spare”. This will give you a workable solution to backups that can solve problems you didn’t even know you had.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.