Asternic Call Stats - Transfer Statistic

Anyone have a guide to successfully get the transfer statistic to log? Trying to use asternic to log the transfer statistics. Looking specifically to get an amount of transfer that happen from one queue to another. I see my problem that its not logging it into the queue_log file for these and is also logging it as a local which can problems from what i’ve read in their user guide.

/var/log/asterisk/queue_log

…|MANAGER|3005|Local/505@from-queue/n|ADDMEMBER|

Asterisk 13.23.1
Asternic Version: 2.2.4

Hi @wzkds how are you?
Did you try with this guide ? User Guide

In order for Transfers to be logged, you must use queue members with native devices (like SIP/1234) instead of the proxy Local channel, and you must also perform the transfer using the builtin transfer feature codes and not the transfer button on your phone, as in the later case, the most usual outcome is again a missing TRANSFER event in queue_log.

You can change queue member types in FreePBX by prepending an ‘S’ for SIP before the agent number in the queue configuration. However that change might break some other functionality/features for queue handling, so use it with extra care.

FreePBX queues work exclusively using agents on Local channel. Changing that behavior (if it even can be changed) may allow the transfer stat to be logged, but will break other things.

Thanks guys, I do see that the agents are tracked in /var/log/asterisk/queuelog as LOCAL:
For example:
|MANAGER|3005|Local/487@from-queue/n|ADDMEMBER|

Any idea how one would go about changing the channel to SIP? I don’t fully follow the explanation of pretending an S for SIP before the agent number in the queue configuration. Does that mean in the queue module, under agents, instead of 478, put S478? I don’t see how that would even work at all.

Yes, that’s what it means. Here is what normal queue agents look like:

10*CLI> queue show 703
703 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 60s
   Members:
      Aastra (Local/6013@from-queue/n from hint:6013@ext-local) with penalty 20 (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      Mitel (Local/6007@from-queue/n from hint:6007@ext-local) with penalty 10 (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

But if you define with prefixes:

Then the agents are generated dfiferently:

10*CLI> queue show 703
703 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 60s
   Members:
      PJSIP/6013 with penalty 20 (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      SIP/6007 with penalty 10 (ringinuse enabled) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

I’ve been doing a lot of tests and using the feature code for blind transfer does in fact update the queuelog:

8|3010|PJSIP/102|BLINDTRANSFER|104|from-internal-xfer|9|30|1

As you guys pointed out, there were in fact insurmountable issues: no audio between the transferring party and destination party (much less the transferee), contacts were not working for pjsip (ie the call was only ringing one device–and a cell phone app at that).

Regardless, the transfer still does not even show up in ccstats (a whole another topic that I need to bring to the third party dev).

I am assuming that QXact Reports A) does not have the ability to track calls that are transferred from one queue to another queue or to someone directly), or B) if it does have this ability, follows the same exact problems, would that be a correct assumption?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.