Alert-Info Inheritance to Ring Group

Hi,
I’m a newcomer to Freepbx & Asterisk. What I’d like to do is to set value for Alert-Info on an Inbound Route that has a Ring Group as its destination, and have that Alert-Info value be inherited by the Ring Group. At the moment, if I leave the Alert-Info box blank in the Ring Group then its value is set to blank when I’d like it to inherit it from the inbound route.
Does anyone know whether this is currently possible? I’ve searched a lot but there doesn’t seem to be anything about this. I assume I could do it with a custom dialplan by creating channel variables etc but if there’s an easier way to do it within freepbx I’d love to hear about it. Thanks in advance for your time and replies.
Rick

Do you have multiple inbound routes?
Does the AlertInfo change from inbound route to inbound route?

Hi Dave,
No, just the one inbound route with a Ring Group as its destination (that rings three extensions ‘ringall’)

From the logs, when the incoming call comes in it sets the Alert_Info as setup in the incoming Routes (it’s called ‘Pulse’)

pbx.c: Executing [XXXXXX@from-trunk:16] Set("DAHDI/3-1", "__ALERT_INFO=Pulse") in new stack
When it gets to the ring group it does this:

pbx.c: Executing [900@ext-group:9] Set("DAHDI/3-1", "__ALERT_INFO= ") in new stack
Which sets it to blank (which is what it is set to in the Ring Group). I’d like it to inherit the Pulse value!