Adding Listen, Whisper, and Barge feature on freePBX

Hi All,

I need some help on configuring Listen, Whisper, and Barge feature of freePBX. I checked online and found a tutorial from this link:
http://hackrr.com/2013/freepbx/adding-listen-whisper-and-barge-to-freepbx-or-asterisk/

I’m not sure if the content of the tutorial is referring to GUI or in asterisk CLI.

1 Like

ChanSpy is an Asterisk thing and FreePBX doesn’t expose it. In general, most places handle it through dial plan interfaces. I’m not suggesting it’s not a good idea to add it to the GUI, just that most places don’t bother. I’m not sure why we don’t have this exposed. If you want it to be added to FreePBX, there are two possible routes:

1. Submit a Feature Request asking Sangoma if you can get the feature added.

2. Create a FreePBX feature that adds the functionality, sign the non-disclosure, and submit the code on a Feature Request.

Hi Cynjut,

Good Day.

My Supervisor was able to configure Listen, Whisper, and Barge feature in freePBX. Thank you still for all the replys in here. Now he’s given me another task, he setup flask operator panel 2 (fop2) in freePBX. Admin can login to fop2 admin portal, but added user cannot login.
He wanted me to troubleshoot the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.