Zulu Softphone For Desktop - Queue Calls Keeps Disappearing

Testing the Zulu Softphone for desktop and am having a problem that I am unable to figure out. Here’s two scenarios. The ext that I’m using to test is part of several queues.

1. Call comes in through an IVR and gets transferred directly into a queue. This works perfectly. The Zulu application rings as long the call is in the queue.

2. Caller dial an extension from the same IVR, which rings once or twice at the extension then transfers to a queue (not the same queue, although the queues are setup identically just with different agents). This will ring the Zulu application once, although not long enough to allow me to answer, then the call will disappear. It will reappear in 10-20 seconds (time varies). While this is happening, another softphone endpoint registered to the same extension is ringing the entire time with no issues. This cycle repeats itself over and over until the call is either answered on another endpoint or the caller hangs up.

Any ideas on what could be going on? Thanks in advance.

One thing I failed to mention is, when you dial scenario #2’s queue number directly, the Zulu application rings normally with no issue. It seems that it has something to do with the fact that it’s getting transferred to the queue from the extension.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.