Merging calls in Zulu does not work for me.
Zulu Client: v3.5.2+215
Zulu Server: 188.8.131.52
I’ve looked through a handful of related posts and am drawing a blank.
- Place a call
- Put that call on hold
- Call another number
- Click the merge button and select the call that was on hold
I’ve tried restarting the Zulu server and my Zulu client to no effect.
I’m running Zulu under Linux, but it appears to be affecting my Windows users as well.
==> /var/log/asterisk/zulu_err.log <==
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: [2021-6-3 18:16:44.182] [ERROR] console - Error merging calls Error: Bad Request
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at Request._callback (/var/www/html/admin/modules/zulu/node/index.js:1:155830)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at Request.self.callback (/var/www/html/admin/modules/zulu/node/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at Request.emit (events.js:214:7)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at Request.<anonymous> (/var/www/html/admin/modules/zulu/node/node_modules/request/request.js:1161:10)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at Request.emit (events.js:211:7)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/var/www/html/admin/modules/zulu/node/node_modules/request/request.js:1083:12)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:313:30)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at emitNone (events.js:111:20)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:208:7)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1064:12)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:139:11)
2021-06-03 18:16 -07:00: at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:181:9)
I suggest you open a ticket, as it’s a ‘commercial’ module.
I bought the commercial module already. Twice. Once for myself and once for a client. Both have the exact same issue. I shouldn’t have to pay extra to debug their broken software.
I won’t bore you with the hours and hours of time I’ve spent trying to get them to refund the time I accidentally purchased a support “add-on pack” instead of a “base pack” (or whatever they confusingly call it). Nor will I bore you with the hours I’ve spent trying to get them to fix an issue with their horrible Portal where I somehow registered a PBX, but had no permission to do anything with it and it caused a purchase to link against a different PBX… Their portal and their support is a never-ending nightmare.
Bug fi\xes for paid for commercial modules don’t cost anything
That’s not what my portal support record shows…
If it is determined to be a bug there should be no charge. There will be a charge for basic support and configuration problems. If you know that it was a bug went into the bug tracker etc you may want to ping someone like @mwhite perhaps they can review and confirm the reason for any charges. I believe there’s also a separate ticket type to open. There may be an issue with opening a support ticket rather than a commercial module ticket but I don’t recall
Hi, @darkpixelI just sent you DM - I’m happy to help here.
This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.