Zulu is disabled and I can't upgrade it

I was upgrading our modules, and in the process apparently also messed up the Zulu module somehow. I don’t use that module, but I would like to fix the error anyways. When I try to upgrade/enable it, I get the error:

Please wait while module actions are performed
Installing zulu
Updating tables zulu_interactions_interaction_states, zulu_softphones, zulu_tokens, zulu_interactions_contacts, zulu_interactions_interactions, zulu_interactions_members, zulu_interactions_streams, zulu_interactions_stream_bodies, zulu_interactions_stream_links, zulu_login_tokens...Done
PJSIP Transports for WS and WSS must be enabled in Asterisk SIP Settings under the Chan PJSIP Settings tab. Then restart Asterisk
Error(s) installing zulu:
Failed to run installation scripts
Updating Hooks...Done

Channel driver: both is already how my advanced settings are set.
I read somewhere I may need to do something in the pjsip codec settings, but I don’t remember where I saw that.

It’s telling what to do in the error message.

1 Like

Man, I feel dumb. I did read that, but I was going to come back to it later and forgot where I had read it…

Question, I very little understanding of what ws and wss mean and how they relate to everything. I enabled the 2 sliders on the All WS and All WSS transport sections. Should I be worried at all about security by making these changes?

They are just protocols. It is still up to you to define which hosts have access to the system and can actually use the protocols.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.