Yealink t20p device wont register

I am having an issue where a Yealink phone will not register. I have it set to extension 111 but when I reboot it I get registration failed in the phone and this message 4 times in the log.

[2018-11-28 11:58:31] NOTICE[4549]: res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c:525 log_failed _request: Request 'SUBSCRIBE' from '<sip:[email protected]>' failed for '10.100.10.203:5059' (callid: [email protected]) - No matching endpoint found

The device registered fine before it was rebooted. I never see it send the correct username.

That’s a SUBSCRIBE. The device is trying to SUBSCRIBE to a hint on the system. Why it is sending the MAC instead of a real username I’m not sure.

Yeah that’s what’s strange. It never sends the username I give it.

First, make sure that the Yealink is set to register to the correct port (defaults are 5060 for pjsip; 5160 for chan_sip).

When Yealink fails to register, there is a long delay before it retries. At the Asterisk command prompt, do
pjsip set logger on
and/or
sip set debug on
then reboot the phone. If you see nothing, carefully review the settings in the Yealink. If still no luck, use the Yealink’s packet capture feature to see whether it’s sending register requests and where they are going.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.