XMPP CLI Errors

I have suddenly started to receive these CPI errors for XMPP
2013-10-05 12:36:09] WARNING[7662]: res_xmpp.c:3587 xmpp_client_thread: JABBER: socket read error
[2013-10-05 12:36:09] WARNING[7662]: res_xmpp.c:3528 xmpp_client_receive: Parsing failure: Hook returned an error.

I really have no idea why and my xmpp connections have now dropped.

Since upgraiding to Asterisk 11 I found that res_jabber.so was no longer used and that res_xmpp.so was to be used now instead. I therefore copied jabber.conf over to xmpp.conf and it worked for a while, but I realise now that xmpp.conf should now be written to and the custom version should be used instead. I have emptied xmpp.conf but this error is still there. How do I restore xmpp.conf to the default FreePBX conf file. Is this the reason I have these errors?

Is you config for GoogleTalk?

I could share mine that works just fine on 11 if it is…

Of note the module Called “Google Talk (Motif)” in FreePBX manages all of this for you. No need for custom modifications. I wrote this module last year at Astricon.

It’s OK, I’ve fixed my problem now, for some reason my Prosody server couldn’t read it’s certificates, changing ownership of the certs to Prosody again fixed this.

As I am using Prosody locally in my LAN for presence and incoming call notification the Motif Module doesn’t help. Thanks.