X-Asterisk-HangupCause: No user responding?

System was working fine for a couple weeks, then one the users reported her calls - inbound and outbound - would hangup after 8-10 seconds. this week it’s happening to everyone.

Running FreePBX with Asterisk 11.7, 3 extensions on the “localnet” and my “admin” extension 104 on my remote network. I know I have a NAT configuration issue that gives “call failed” if try an external call from 104, but it can call any of the regular “localnet” extensions and voicemail just fine.

If I call the system from my cell phone, I get the IVR, punch in my extension 104 and because of the NAT issue I go straight to voicemail and can leave a message fine, but if I punch in anybody elses extension, it’ll ring for the set time of 20 seconds, transfer to voicemail which will start out fine “the person you are trying to reach at extension 101 is unavailable” then the call will drop. I can call that extension 101 from my outside extension 104 just fine and leave a voicemail.

Running Sip Debug on the different calls is frustrating and the only difference I’ve picked up is
CSeq: 104 BYE
User-Agent: FPBX-2.11.0(11.7.0)
X-Asterisk-HangupCause: No user responding
X-Asterisk-HangupCauseCode: 18
Content-Length: 0

Does anybody have any clue why or where to start looking? Rather than dump every config file, I thought I’d wait and see what was relevant to the situation.

Never mind, Call Centric helped me figure it out!