Wrong internal CID info showing on call and confirmed in SIP debug

Greetings, I have one system giving me fits with the CID. On a couple of extensions that changed hands (the display name field was changed) when the extension is called the old info shows instead of the new info. I did a SIP debug on a few calls and sure enough you can see it in the SIP debug. This is happening on 2 extensions what have been changed where both sides of the call see the old name instead of the new one.

This is FreePBX V12 created from the official distro.

Here is a snip from the debug info. Where it says “Thomas” it should say “Safety” as it does in the extension settings.

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.5.6.15:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-f5f2ef7d;received=x.x.x.x;rport=26144
From: “Janice Honeycutt” sip:[email protected];tag=21d81ec91917392eo0
To: “Thomas” sip:506@x,x,x,x;tag=as0ed073eb
Call-ID: [email protected]
CSeq: 101 INVITE
Server: FPBX-12.0.76.2(11.19.0)
Allow: INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, OPTIONS, BYE, REFER, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, INFO, PUBLISH, MESSAGE
Supported: replaces, timer
WWW-Authenticate: Digest algorithm=MD5, realm=“asterisk”, nonce="773c839e"
Content-Length: 0

Just bumping this in the hopes someone knows something about this. I have several systems running and this is the only one doing it so I am baffled to this point. Thanks!

Have you returned the phones to “factory default” ?

No I have not tried that. I was assuming that the “To” info was system generated. Are you saying that comes off the phone instead?

Many phones will prefer any “local” configuration over “provisioned” ones.

In this case the phones are all provisioned with the OSS Endpoint manager so there should be no local config. I stress the word should. So I will give that a shot and see if the phones are storing the info and not updating.