Who was registered at 11:45?

Hi all,
I have a task from boss and namely he wants to know who was logged in at certain time and did not make call, who was logged in and made call and who was logged out.
Is there any quick solution or should I have to search the “full” log manually? There are about 80 extensions, so it will be difficult to search manually. Are there any ready to use tools or scripts for this?
Best Regards
Tadels

Assuming that you are referring to queue calls, then there is the queue log file which contains session logins, pause, queue calls etc.

If you want to easily build reports, install Asternic Call Center Stats.

Nope. queue-log is empty. All calls go to Extensions with some tricks and RingGroups. I can see whole “yesterday” but how to determine who was in which state at 11:45?

IMO, it is going to be very challenging getting these reports from the full logfile.

I’d suggest, if you can, to migrate to queues and use the mentioned software.

1 Like

Use a queue; it will make your life easier. The ability to track pause codes as well is very useful for a set of people who might be partially available (eg occasionally doing back-end work).

1 Like

I have not set it up - only inherited. :wink: I need to find a good tutorial for the queues.
Currently it is simple IVR, which leads to 6 ring groups, each RG has from two to 7 extensions.
It is possible to direct call the extension and if “no answer” the whole RG will ring. And everything runs over extra number (no idea for what).
In example: Inbound *111 → Extension 29111 → FindMe → 111 and RG601 (ringall) [with Time Conditions “workday or not”].
Then Ext 111 → if “no answer” → Normal Extension Behavior (whatever it is).
If a RG60x “not available” → extra Extension with Voicemail RG60x → Mail.

How can it be changed to queues easily?

PS. Sorry for bad englisch: Translated with DeepL

I would start with some YouTube videos that walk you through how to setup a queue and the different settings that you can set.

This one is a pretty good one.

Thanks a lot. Looks great. In 50s:
“Use a Ring Group when you have more agents than incoming calls but use a Queue, wenn you have more incoming calls than agents”.
I think it is / will be the answer for our problems since a few weeks.
Greets

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.