Where is the template in EPM for the new Sangoma P370?

I cannot find the template for the new Sangoma P370 in EPM. This is a (updated) freePBX 16 machine. Where is it? Where do I get it? The default-digium template doesnt have it.
P370

Shows up in mine on Freepbx 15. Under EPM, Sangoma, D&P Series Phones, digium_default template, Models, and click on P370 to enable it.
Did you run fwconsole ma upgradeall ?

Mine looks like this

Yes I did fwconsole ma upgradeall. Any other source where I get the newest template?

What ver of EPM? It should be there.

Is this not the newest version? Maybe I once bought EPM on this machineā€¦cannot rememberā€¦is there a lock somewhere? Thanks!

EDIT: FreePBX 16.0.21.8

This is an issue with EPM, Iā€™ve escalated to Engineering.

1 Like

Same issue in EPM 15.0.50.1 (P370 not showing up)

Is DPMA enabled in the EPM ? Please refer to EPM-DPMA for Digium Phones - PBX GUI - Documentation

Regards
Kapil

Dā€™oh! Confirmed, I see it now. When I enabled DPMA in EPM Global Settings you must click ā€˜Save Globalā€™ after waiting for DPMA to install. Once DPMA module is installed and enabled in global settings, the D80 and P370 show up as models in the template.

Thanks @kgupta

I tried to enable DPMA in EPM, but it crashed with a message regarding the Digium phones config module, which isnā€™t available in freePBX 16.

EDIT:

Checking FreePBX digium phone module status...
Done.

{"error":{"type":"Whoops\\Exception\\ErrorException","message":"file_put_contents(\/etc\/asterisk\/res_digium_phone_general.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied","file":"\/var\/www\/html\/admin\/modules\/endpoint\/DpmaModel.class.php","line":264}}

Okā€¦thatā€™s now a different errorā€¦I fooled around with digium config files :wink:
I will look at it tomorrowā€¦thanks!

EDIT: I had to do a fwconsole chownā€¦all is good now, thanks @lgaetz and @kgupta

Worked for me after turning on DPMA. Thanks @kgupta

1 Like

Permission errors are usually fixed with

fwconsole chown
1 Like

I was able to test the P370, thanks. Audio is good, touch screen sensitive and reliableā€¦pretty much a Digium D80 2.0. Didnā€™t have enough time to set everything up.
I was not able to use the contact manager, but this might be my fault of not understanding the concept. Is the P370 still using the DPMA apps? Why do I have to activate the phone apps? Is it a mixture of both? I didnā€™t find a short manual of how to set up this new phone with freePBX.

All P phones only use DPMA apps, but they still use PBX resources provided by the Phone Apps module and the same Apache ports.

1 Like

Just realized I had the same problem with the D80 half a year ago and @kgupta told me the same thing ā€œenable DPMAā€! I am getting old & greyā€¦just like my avatar :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.