Where is email for security notifications defined?

Where is the email address for security notifications defined? I have an older 10.13.66-22 system that I am babying along for another few months until the customer’s new building is ready. When I took over the admin I changed every email address I could find to mine but yet the security notification emails still seem to go to the old admin email, obviously one I missed somewhere :slight_smile:

This is located in the module System Admin > Notification Settings.

1 Like

Thats what I thought… but all 5 fields in there have all been changed to my email address… yet that’s not where the security notifications are going :slight_smile:

What security notification are you seeing going to the old admin?

Module Admin, Alerts tab

He’s running 10.13.66-22 which I’m pretty sure doesn’t have that.

1 Like

Run

mysql -u root -D asterisk -e "select * from sysadmin_options;"

You don’t need to post here but verify that the email address values match what you want.

Like this morning’s “there is 1 module vulnerable to security threats” notifications.

@adell4444 there is one field “abnormal_email” with the old address, is that likely to be the one I’m hunting for?

Perhaps.

update sysadmin_options set value="emailaddress" where key like 'abnormal_email';

Where emailaddress is the email address you want to send notifications to.

FWIW I also found the old email address listed in the admin table… so hopefully between those two that will do the trick.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.