Where are downloads

Need to download a copy of the distro, but the link goes to “File Not Found”

Bf

http://schmoozecom.com/distro-download.php

If a specific link doesn’t work let me know.

None of the links on the download page work. Looking to download the USB version of the cuttent 32 bit current release. Having to build refurbish an old server to test new PRI lines. Our PRI vendor is ceasing operations at the end of the month, and have to switch providers. What a mess!

I think I found what I need on the Asia server…

as FreePBX-5.211.65-12-i386-Full-1400799022.img

BF

None of the links on the download page work. Looking to download the USB version of the cuttent 32 bit current release. Having to build refurbish an old server to test new PRI lines. Our PRI vendor is ceasing operations at the end of the month, and have to switch providers. What a mess!

I think I found what I need on the Asia server…

as FreePBX-5.211.65-12-i386-Full-1400799022.img

BF

Links are updated.

Why links were updated? Why “latest” ISOs were rebuilt yesterday?

It’s about 24 hours I’m trying to install both the “latest” (yesterday I downloaded the late April releases, today the rebuilt done yesterday) FreePBX Distro 5.211.65-12 or 6.12.65-10 and it’s a no-go each time.

It would be helpful if you provided more information than “no go”

Hi tm1000, you can read the whole story here.

That post was born because I though to have a faulty series of FreePBX Distro install DVD…which, in the end, seemed impossible.

I don’t know if between these two things is there a relationship but it’s strange what’s happening…probably it’s me (or my system setup)…and the correlation I made is due to my various unsuccessful efforts to install one of the latest FreePBX Distro.