Weirdness with WebRTC

So, I recently changed my SIP driver from CHAN_SIP to CHAN_PJSIP. All of my desk phones are working flawlessly after reconfiguring them.

My WebRTC phones however are experiencing some weirdness.

If I’m not connected to the company VPN the calls complete with audio (with about a 6 second delay) If I am connected to the company VPN the call connects, but there is no audio.

I performed a tcpdump while I made a call connected to the company VPN.

I can see that connections are being made via TLSv1.2, TCP, and STUN

I guess I just don’t know what I’m looking for in the pcap file to determine what the actual issue is.

Someone please point me in the right direction.

Running FreePBX 16.0.19

I guess I should add that internal extension to extension calls work without issue with or without VPN (WebRTC to Desk, Desk to WebRTC, WebRTC to WebRTC)

The issue is calling an out of state external number. Seems I can call my own cell phone just fine (cellular network). If I call one of our offices in Ohio (that has a landline phone) no audio. If I call a cell phone in Ohio, no audio. Texas? No audio.

I know, weird.

I just did a pcap of a successful call, and there is a ton of UDP packets that were not in the failed call. 0 UDP packets on the failed call.

I have the necessary ports open on my firewall for the UDP traffic.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.