Web Call Back Usage

1 Can web call back connect two specified numbers, i.e. the owner of the website and the # being entered? (not the PBX owner) - Create a new webcall button and specify the destination? Does the destination have to be setup as an extension?

1. To what extent can the interface be configured?

Does the destination have to be setup as an extension? Nope
PBX GUI : Web CallBack-Admin Guide (sangoma.com)

1. To what extent can the interface be configured? Yep
    PBX GUI : Customizing the Web CallBack Form (sangoma.com)

I’ve specified a destination with an external #, tested, but it does not seem to connect that leg of the call. I just get the default pbx trunk and # calling the # specified.

You’ll need to share more about your approach, how did you target an external number? If you want the click to call to go to an external number, I would imagine you would set the destination to misc destnation, with the external number being the entry.

That’s what I’m not sure of. To target an external number, is the MISC option what we should use? I thought we could create an extensions with an external number for this.

I’m not seeing a MISC option under the destination target drop down.

Oh, I’m sorry there IS a MISC option.

PBX GUI : Misc Destinations User Guide (sangoma.com)

Thanks very much for your help. Where I can send the Piazza and Beer to? Now If I can find a way to use an alternative number to use for the calls instead of the default number and trunk…!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.