Warm spare

I’m running FreePBX 12.0.76.2. I setup an identical system to use as a warm spare. I run into 2 issues.

1. I did a full backup of the live system and restored on the spare. Everything seems to have restored. I was presented with the “Apply Config” button. When I clicked it, I got the following error: Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

Clicking on the link for more nfo brings up this:
exit: 1
[FATAL] SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘freepbxuser’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:70 PDO->__construct()
[0]: mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=asteriskcdrdb
[1]: freepbxuser
[2]: d51601972e13

/var/www/html/admin/modules/cdr/Cdr.class.php:35 Database->__construct()
[0]: mysql:host=localhost;port=3306;dbname=asteriskcdrdb
[1]: freepbxuser
[2]: d51601972e13

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:116 Cdr->__construct()
[0]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:36 Self_Helper->autoLoad()
[0]: Cdr

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:163 Self_Helper->__get()
[0]: Cdr

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:37 Hooks->preloadBMOModules()

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:26 Hooks->updateBMOHooks()

And 2) The commercial modules are not available. I can I register the 2 systems with the same installation number?

Seriously, nobody has any idea?

Hi!

This maybe? Restore from FreePBX 12.0.76 server to a test server - CDR issues

That assumes that the other files which contain the password (like freepbx.conf) are Ok…

Let us know how it turns out…

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick

Thanks. That worked. Used the method of blanking out the entries in Advanced Setings.

Does not solve the commercial modules issue though. Is there a way to have 2 server registered with the same installation, if one is a spare?

Hi!

You are welcome!

For the commercial modules issue only the FreePBX/Sangoma guys like @jfinstrom, @xrobau or @tm1000 could tell you I think…

Hopefully one of them will see this thread…

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick

Sorry, no. Each machine is a unique entity.