Warm Spare v14 not working

Hello,

I have a main PBX(1) in one location and a similar PBX(2), set up as a fail-over, in a different location (different IP address, different registration). My goal is to have PBX-2 set up as a warm spare, but keep it as it’s own active device.

I followed all the instructions in Warm Spare v14 Setup from the Wiki. When I run the backup job, it returns an error:

"Saving Backup 4…done!
Initializing Backup 4
Connecting to remote server…
Warning: Identity file __________ not accessible: No such file or directory.
ssh: Could not resolve hostname __________: Name or service not known
Something went wrong when connecting to remote server. Aborting!
PHP Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php on line 109
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Function name must be a string in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php on line 109
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php:109"

I confirmed that the ssh key is working and that PBX-2 can connect and see PBX-1. I confirmed that all the modules match, as well as the Asterisk version (14.0.13.28). I checked the error on line 109 but it only says “$unset($b);”. Not sure what that means.

Please help me figure out what I am doing wrong.

thats a pretty generic indication of a config issue on the warm spare.
109 isnt referring to a log but a line in the code

are you using hostnames or ip’s in the warm spare job ? check those and also the key path defined for the ssh storage location

i am using IP addresse for the hostname of the SSH server.

RE: the path, the instructions state to leave blank, as recommended:

Path - Path on the remote server where files are stored. ( Recommended setting → Leave this empty)

Should I be pointing to a specific directory?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.