Warm Spare Configuration

Hello!

I have been using FreePBX v14 and I had a warm spare configured. All was working perfect.

I upgraded both the primary and the warm spare to v15 and tried to configure the warm spare according to the new directions, but was not able to get it working.

Just for fun, I wiped my warm spare and did a fresh install of v15 and then made sure all mods and yum were up to date on both machines.

When trying to configure the warm spare on the primary server I am running into an issue that I assume must be related to the old configuration.

When I attempt the step in the CLI, running sudo -u asterisk ssh-copy-id -i /home/asterisk/.ssh/id_rsa.pub root@SecondaryServerIP, I get the following error:

[root@OCCSVoip ~]# ssh -i /home/asterisk/.ssh/id_rsa [email protected]
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the ECDSA key sent by the remote host is
SHA256:hJ9ehXCK89ZlEjWUNw3+szSkostrYlW8V5zbXoT2JW4.
Please contact your system administrator.
Add correct host key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending ECDSA key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts:1
ECDSA host key for 192.168.0.10 has changed and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.
[root@OCCSVoip ~]#

Unfortunately, I don’t have enough knowledge in this are to figure out how to correct this issue.

delete line one in the file /root/.ssh/known_hosts

1 Like

Can you clarify for me if that is on the primary or the warm spare? Thank you, sir.

Neither, it is on the host machine you are using to ssh into either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.