Warm Spare Backup failure with Commerical Modules

I’m trying to setup a warm spare solution on one of our PBX’s…PBX is V15.0.16.56

I have this working on a few other machines so I’m sure the configuration etc. is all correct.

When running the job manually, it fails with the below error:

Working with zulu module
Exporting Advanced settings from zulu
Exporting Feature Codes from zulu
Exporting Databases from zulu
Exporting KVStore from Zulu
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 90439698 bytes) in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Json/json_encode.php on line 5
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Json/json_encode.php:5
    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 90439698 bytes) in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Json/json_encode.php on line 5

The only difference between this PBX and the ones I have working is that this PBX has the Zulu commercial module purchased and setup. The module is up to date and working.

Tried the usual rebooting, re-creating the backup job, check for module and system updates etc. I have also tried installing the edge track version of the backup module just for testing but this has made no difference.

Anyone have any ideas where to start looking next or similar occurrences at all?

Edit:

Ok, seems I was a little premature in my original post. Excluding the zulu module from the backup allows it to complete successfully. So I guess my questions is, how do we set up PBX’s in a warm spare backup with commercial modules on? Do we just exclude it or are we to buy another license for the secondary PBX?

This has been reported and marked as fixed:
https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-20918

Please upgrade with:

fwconsole ma upgrade backup --edge

if the problem persists, please open a support ticket.

Thanks. I should have mentioned the commands in my original post but I have tried this and still no luck but thanks anyway. Will open a support ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.