Voicemail to email not working

Hi,

We recently have had a new ISP. I’m not sure why that would effect the voicemail to email part of freepbx but it might have. No users are receiving their voicemails in the.

I have looked at the maillog and am not sure if something is wrong. I don’t see any errors or anything so I’m not sure.

I can’t tell if there is an issue or not. Can someone please help me?

Thank you!

Not enough info. Add pertinent logs from your MTA.

Sorry , won’t read photos, post a log using pastebin.

You mentioned that this started after you changed ISPs. Have you checked that your ISP allows outbound traffic on port 25?

Also I have resolved similar email issues by making sure there is a PTR that matches the FQDN of the phone server, though this may not be applicable in your case as there isn’t a lot of information to go on.

I can’t send in links since I’m a “new user”. I did find however, this in the maillog,

status=bounced (host walnutradio-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.138] said: 550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP [Our IP]

IP was banned for some reason. Was able to unban it. If you have this problem, unban your IP at https://sender.office.com/

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.