Voicemail Not Working

The [] below [default]

will spoil your whole day, delete it

Thereā€™s other issues as well. Like:

dicko, TM1000

Took me a couple of minutes to figure out what you are saying. Kinda slow today I guess. Iā€™ll report back what happens after I delete those items.

Thanks

I love remote phones and SSH. Thanks Dicko and TM1000, I edited the voicemail.conf file and removed those items. Deleted the voicemail I created and recreated it and now we are good to go.

Thank you very much for the help!!

Itā€™s not the first time that has happened/been reported , it would be nice to see what happened to corrupt that file, Voicemail (comedian Mail) is very legacy and just parses the file, some other process/script mangled it.

An audit of what you did before it got screwed up would be very diagnostic if you can provide it.

Thanks dicko. I will get you as much info as I can. This system was installed a couple of months ago. They just decided to sta4 using the voicemail. I know for sure the guy who installed it used the Ext bulk process. He missed several entries and there were numerous issues. Phones needed context entered, and several other issues that I canā€™t remember. Thatā€™s all I got for now

As I said, Voicemail is ā€œComedian Mailā€ it is defined only by that flat file and always has been ( the one you needed to fu^% with) some folks are cleverer than they think so probably just let it go, they wonā€™t fix that legacy stuff