Voicemail login incorrect

I have come across an issue which has cropped up before but my problem is slightly different. I am using Grandstream 1615 with voicemail to Comedian mail. If I dial *97 and enter my password all works fine but if I use the message button to connect all password entries are “login incorrect”
I have tried all sorts of attempts to correct this without success. I am not sure if this is a fault with the VM module or the phone itself.
Any ideas please?

I would debug by enabling dtmf for console and full in Settings -> Asterisk Logfile Settings and then getting a call trace of a problem call:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug#ProvidingGreatDebug-AsteriskLogs-PartII

1 Like

I will try your suggestion but can you confirm I will get a log as you describe from pushing the message button on the phone. There is no outside call in this problem.
Many thanks

Problem solved
Somehow access feature code had changed on phone, reset now and message button works correctly
Thanks for input

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.