Voicemail activation

try sipstation, you pay the piper but apparently get a good amount of hand holding in return.

(personally I use or have used almost “all the above” )

who are you using?

see my edit, it is not for me (or anyone else) to endorse anything here, it can only be anecdotal, so any ongoing posts need to be taken with a little NaCl

can you send me what vitelity has for the peer and user details . i think thats where my problem lies.

i need it to register with vitelity then it will work. thats my problem

no, i can’t/won’t, please reread my posts, again, vitelity is a ghost from the past.

sorry im lost. maybe someone can be more of help here.

bien voyage :slight_smile:

https://www.vitelity.com/

(simple translation, ‘Vitelity is now Voyent’ )

yes i get it vitelity is now voyent. i see that when i log into vitelity

so log into voyent and read their FM :slight_smile:

what is FM?

a colloquiasm for FineManual but replace the ine with something a little more obscene, in other words a slightly snarky way of saying ‘do your homework first’ .

their website doesnt have a manual that i could find, their website is not very user friendly.

exactly, they no longer like hand-holding it costs (all of us who try to help ) lots of money and time for mostly zero return (this thread on point), as previously suggested find someone more nurturing and pay up.

Just switch over to SipStation. They support FreePBX in all of its forms. Life will be easier for you in the long run.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.