VM Notify module no longer in the list

I just moved our FreePBX to another server (through backup and restore). The VM Notify was there but it didn’t work, so I decided to remove it to reinstall it. After removing it, it is no longer listed in the modules list.

Here’s what happens when I try to use the cli:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall vmnotify
No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial,extended,unsupported] from last GUI settings

Downloading module ‘vmnotify’
The following error(s) occured:

• Retrieved Module XML Was Empty

After some research, I found out that /etc/schmooze/pbx-brand and /etc/schmooze/schmooze.zl needs to be FreePBXDistro, but mine shows FreePBX.
I tried to switch change it to FreePBXDistro but then I get the following error:

fwconsole ma listonline
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘modgettext’ not found in /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_common.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Class ‘modgettext’ not found in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_common.php on line 0
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/functions.inc/functions_common.php:0

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.