Videotron VOIP provider

Hi everybody,

Here is my problem, I have a IP phone line with Videotron a Cable,Internet and phone provider.

Lately a have move from a copper line to a VOIP line and it works fine with 3CX, My problem is I HATE Winblows with a passion, I love Linux so I built my self a FreeBPX system and it works fine.

My phone are working and register fine, my VOIP line with VOIP.MS works great :slight_smile: IN and OUT

Now I would like to have Videotron VOIP line to works with my FreePBX, I am able to get the trunk to hook up ( IP Trunk Online green ) but I have no incoming and it will not register.
I keep getting chan_sip.c: โ€“ Registration for โ€˜[email protected]โ€™ timed out, trying again

So here is my setup for my Videotron provider

PEER Details

username=vlXXXXXXXXXX
fromuser=vlXXXXXXXXXX
authuser=vlXXXXXXXXXX
type=peer
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=yes
secret=password
qualify=yes
host=v20.videotron.ca
outboundproxy=sip20.videotron.com
nat=yes
insecure=very
disallow=all
context=from-trunk
canreinvite=yes
allow=ulaw&alaw

and my USER Context

type=user
secret=password
fromuser=vlXXXXXXXXXX
context=from-trunk

and my Register String
vlXXXXXXXXXX:[email protected]:5060

So what is wrong and how canโ€™t I make it register

3CX works fine, take note Videotron is using a outboundproxy and we have to register to make and receive calls

Can somebody help me !I have almost no hair left on my head.

insecure=very is not the correct syntax, also using insecure then using all those authorization parameters doesnโ€™t make any sense.

Instead of packing the trunk full of options start with the minimum and insecure (with the port,invite) options and type=friend. Start adding back in your authorization once you get it working if you feel the need.