URL to manually download Sangoma Linux 7 rpms

I have managed to mess up yum on my 14 FreePBX by trying to install/build NCPA for Nagios, i cannot find the correct location to manually download the RPMs for python and yum from Sangoma L 7 - i need to do it with FTP because yum is giving me this error.

yum
There was a problem importing one of the Python modules
required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:

No module named yum

Please install a package which provides this module, or
verify that the module is installed correctly.

It's possible that the above module doesn't match the
current version of Python, which is:
2.7.13 (default, Sep  4 2017, 16:39:24)
[GCC 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-11)]

If you cannot solve this problem yourself, please go to
the yum faq at:
  http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq

Not very happy about the NCSA build process, it just went ahead and installed a bunch of pip and other things which have compromised my python… sorting this out is giving me a headache.

I never found a url to download the SGL7 - but my work-around follows.

I managed to extricate myself from this - the NCPA installer/build had added /usr/local/lib/python2.7 to the system. I backed that up and linked the correct python2.7 to that location also including the couple of .so files in the root of that lib… that enabled me to use yum - i am not sure yet how to return the system to how it should be with the python in /usr/lib64/python2.7 - so if you are a python wizard i would love to hear from you.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 26 Sep 13 08:47 libpython2.7.so -> /usr/lib64/libpython2.7.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 30 Sep 13 08:52 libpython2.7.so.1.0 -> /usr/lib64/libpython2.7.so.1.0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 20 Sep 13 08:45 python2.7 -> /usr/lib64/python2.7
drwxr-xr-x 28 root root 20480 Sep 4 16:40 python2.7-backup