Okay so i ininitially installed version 1.818.18.21 and got it working, meaning i tested configuring phones, making and receiving calls and connecting to our RHINO channel bank to interface with our overhead paging system. This is was all done in order to setup freepbx as a replacement for our current Fonality system.
I then worked on upgrading from 1.818.18.21 to version 2.210.62-1 using the scripts provided on the site. There were no errors during the upgrade but now when in plug the PRI into the T1 card we can not receive or make calls. When I tried to call in to the system using my cell phone all i got was a busy signal. When i plug the other port in the T1 card into the RHINO channel bank and try to page the phone displays the message call ended. This was working until I upgraded the freepbx firmware.
When i check the DAHDI module it says the it is not running and tells me click the reload/restart button. I have done that but i still get the same message.