Upgraded to 4.211.64-6 using Admin Tool

After I upgraded my system to from 4.211.64-5 to 4.211.64-6 using the admin tool I have to login after I click on any module or try to change anything. I am trying to upgrade to 4.211.64-7 to see if that resolves the issue, but when I try it ask for the password and after it goes through that it doesn’t let me in. Also, when I try to go to the module admin to see if I can upgrade from there I get “The section you requested does not exist or you do not have access to it.”

I have upgraded several times since installation with no problems. The only thing that has changed recently is a licensed the Admin Tool and I added a 2nd NIC to the system. Any ideas on what would cause this behavior is appreciated. I was about to put the system into production on Friday which is why I was going through and updating all of the modules.

This was the first time that I tried to update from the admin tool.

I found an article that resolved this issue. The solution for this is: chown -R asterisk /var/lib/php/session
I input this command in linux and it started working again. Somehow during the upgrade the asterisk user lost the permission for the session so I had to keep logging in. I have upgraded to 4.211.64-7 with no issues after making this change.