Upgrade to 2.10 using built in tool CDR is missing

I used the upgrade module to upgrade to 2.10

screenshot:
http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/867374-124201293810PM

CDR is now missing. There are no menu options to access it. All of the other modules are there and working fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

How was the original install done? FreePBX distro or build be hand? For the distro you should use the upgrade scripts and for a built by hand system you should use the module upgrade.

The original install was run by hand. It was a base centos install and then freepbx install script was run on top a clean LAMP + asterisk 1.8 stack.

CDR’s were removed from framework. Install the CDR module.

I had the exact same problem. Upgrading from 2.9 to 2.10 using module admin. I had to download freepbx 2.10, extract the CDR module, and manually upload it into my freepbx installation and then it showed up in module admin and I was able to install it. This looks like a bug to me.

I had the same issue upgrading a FreePBX distro using the modules (didn’t realize this was not the best method); but after checking for updated modules, I installed the CDR reports and this fixed it.

As a side note, I love that I can listen to the recordings from this interface now.