Updating problems?

Hi!

I noticed today that there was an update to 10.13.66-6 available and wanted to install it…

I have the commercial system admin module so I tried to apply it from there but while it was telling me that the update was available I could not tell it to apply it so I decided to run the update script.

I got a few warning messages but overall things appeared to have run smoothly.

Running that update seems to have downloaded the firewall (but it appears it was not enabled), the Google voice stuff (which I believe I cannot use since I am not in the US) and the OSS Endpoint provisioning stuff…

I disabled the firewall (I am already using a firewall and have a tight control over who is allowed to speak to my PBX) and the Google voice stuff but kept the OSS Endpoint provisioning stuff active…

Unfortunately my FreePBX 13 box seems pretty unhappy with it…

I get Whoops errors when I try to update it, whoops error when I try to remove it (and it didn’t complete its job properly, I had to clean up manually), etc…

This is what I get when I try to update:

Does it work properly for you gals and guys?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nick

You need to remove OSS endpoint manager from 13

:confused:

It got activated by running the upgrade-10.13.66-6.sh script and needs to be removed?

(It wasn’t before and neither were the Google voice stuff and firewall…)

That’s definitely what I was thinking to do but it seemed a nice idea (at least in theory)…

Just so you know it doesn’t remove cleanly either, I have to cleanup behind it, see:

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nick

1 Like