Update Config on Phone from EPM without reboot

Did you ever get the phones to not reboot on logout/login as well?

I have both changes you mentioned so that now phones aren’t forced to reboot when I push out some minor change in EPM. But the logout/login phone app will still trigger a reboot (very long process).

It’s interesting because before it reboots I can see that all the necessary configuration changes are made. Logout removes all the registration info and buttons leaving you with only the 2 login buttons. If I’m quick enough I can even perform a login before a reboot. Same with the login process. I get logged in and I can see all registration info all populate in the phones web gui. All the buttons from the template show up. And I can even place calls. A few minutes later phone restarts. It seems like it performs this restart even though it really doesn’t have to.

I am not familiar with the login logout phone app, I have never used it.
However if the phone reboots every time you login, that is very inconvenient.
Looks like @necits2015 has found a way to make this work on Yealink phones without rebooting using pjsip.

Thanks. For some reason I thought you were also trying to perform login/logout.

I had just found that thread. Unfortunately so far even with pjsip I’m not getting that same behavior as him. I’ll keep plugging away at it and try to reach out to see how he has configured things.